- January 5, 2016
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Blog Post
WordPress has been around since 13 years and is an easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system trending in the market these days. From last four-five years, WordPress has become the most popular CMS software for websites. Our company NADSOFT is a leading WordPress development based firm in the market. However, people are of the view that a WordPress website is just for blogs, but that’s not the case. With its extensive theme and plugin directory WordPress can be designed to fit into any need. If you are looking forward to establish a strong business online then WordPress is the ultimate solution for you. Here are the top reasons why WordPress is so popular among all and why you might want to consider switching to a WordPress site for your company’s website.
1. Simple to Use
WordPress is very easy to use and has realistic interface. Things like Adding new pages, blog posts, images, etc. can be done quickly. Time spent on formatting is greatly reduced because the technology is so simple to use.
2. Manage Your Website from Any Computer. WordPress is browser-based. You can login from any Internet connected computer and manage your site from anywhere.
3. No HTML Editing or FTP Software Required WordPress is a self-contained system and does not require HTML editing software. You can create a new page or blog post, format text, upload images, edit images, upload documents, video files, image galleries, etc. all without the need for additional HTML or FTP software.
4. Search Engines Optimization (SEO) Friendly The code behind WordPress is very clean and simple, making it easy for search engines to read and index a site’s content. In addition, each page, post, and image can have its own Meta tag keywords, description, and title and can be optimized for specific keywords, allowing for very precise search engine optimization. You can also use tags to further enhance your search engine optimization efforts.
5. You Have Control of Your Site No more waiting for your web designer to make simple updates to your site. With WordPress, you have control of nearly every aspect of your site and can easily make those simple updates yourself.
6. The Design of Your Website is fully customizable WordPress acts as the engine for your website. The look and feel of the site can be 100% customized so your brand can shine through on your site and provide a unique experience to your visitors.
7. A Blog is Built-in and Ready to Go Since WordPress was originally created as a blogging platform, blogging capabilities are built-in and are easy to integrate. Setting up RSS / email subscriptions to your blog, commenting capabilities, and automatically adding the most recent blog posts to other pages of the site are also very simple to set up, and help to extend your company’s reach and make your site more dynamic and interactive.
8. Extends the Functionality of Your Site with Plug-in Want to add an event calendar, video gallery, Twitter Feed, Facebook Fan Box, and more to your site? WordPress makes this possible with plug-in, most of which are free or very reasonably priced.
9. Your Site Can Grow as Your Business Grows WordPress sites are very scalable. You can have hundreds of thousands of pages or blog posts on your site and the performance of the site will not be compromised in the least.
10. Have Multiple Users As an administrator of a WordPress site, you can set-up multiple users for the website and assign access levels and capabilities to each user.